Friday, December 4, 2009

Up and Running!

Our blog is up and running again!!
We just received our first Christmas gift - a brand new sleek digital camera! Thanks to my very wise father, who knew we would want our new camera before Christmas, we will now be able to document all sorts of seasonal adventures!

Upcoming Posts to look forward to:
1. Our beautiful Christmas Tree - this is our first year actually buying ornaments to decorate our tree, and it looks great!
2. Our Rock Climb Competition - actually, it's a "speed climbing" competition, whoever climbs up fastest wins!! The competition is tomorrow, so wish us luck!
3. My Clogging Showcase - every semester the clogging classes perform in a "showcase" as a kind of final project. Our dance is so fun, hopefully we'll be posting a video!
4. My Flower Arrangements - I'm in a flower arranging class and I plan on posting my "portfolio".
5. My crocheting project - I'm attempting to crochet a beanie for Tyler for Christmas (don't worry, he already knows about it); I'll let you know how it turns out.
6. Snowboarding/skiing - hopefully we'll go out a few times during Christmas break!
7. Anything else I can think of to take pictures of - I've been so picture-taking deprived for the past 4 months since we lost our old camera, that I just want to make up for lost time by taking pictures of everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment