Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!!!

I just finished my semester!!! Finals were slightly hectic, so here's a quick recap of what we've been up to the past couple weeks:

Tyler learned how to crochet!


He crocheted this beautiful potholder!


We've been riding our bikes to school in the snow and negative temperatures!



To give you an idea of how to stay warm when it's -13 outside, here is a description of what I wore that morning (not pictured): soccer socks, regular socks, leggings, jeans, T-shirt, long-sleeved T-shirt, sweater, puffy jacket, small gloves, ski gloves, fur-lined hat, ski goggles, and a scarf wrapped around my face. The snow/ice can be a bit of a challenge as well. I wiped out on my way to school one morning, right in the middle of the road, but luckily I was so bundled up that it was like landing on a pillow as a slid on the pavement!


We finally took lots of pictures of our Christmas tree and other decorations! Last year we bought the tree and couldn't afford anything else, but this year we bought ornaments!! I love the green and gold together!





I made a bouquet and boutonniere for my friend's wedding.


1 comment:

  1. Finally, your beautiful tree! It looks so elegant, I like the green and gold. And Tyler is a man of many talents. I put some pictures of him on my blog last night, but not crocheting, sorry. Be careful riding your bikes in the snow and ice!

    ReplyDelete