Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dec 8...Two Years Ago Today

This day, two years ago, is a very special day in history:
Exactly two years ago, my wonderful boyfriend, at the time, took me here:

to go snowboarding for the first time, which I was not good at!

However it turned out to be one of the best days of my life because this happened:

It's amazing that it was just two short years ago that we decided to spend the rest of Eternity with each other!

And to top off the wonderful day, in the evening we went and saw this:

Oh, what would I do without my amazing husband!?

3 comments:

  1. OH MYG OODNESS! hahaha that last picture made me laugh so hard... im laughing right now and dulany is looking at me like im crazy. that is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Except for the last nasty picture. You seriously look so great together. I'm happy for you two. Believe or not, I've thought about you and Alyssa. Maybe because Stephanie is in my ward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has it been two years? It seems like you've been part of our family forever! I hope you know Tyler's enjoyed sumo wrestling as long as I can remember. Awesome picture.

    ReplyDelete