Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Vacation

I've been so busy having fun here in Washington that I haven't had time to blog!! But here is a short recap of our vacation thus far:

The arrival into Seattle with beautiful Mt Rainier in the back

Brotherly Love

We went to Sluy's Bakery in downtown Poulsbo


On Christmas Eve we made a gingerbread house

It was quite the process....

...but it turned out ok!


On Christmas morning, we opened presents

Some highlights:
I got one of Cindy's old cameras, which is awesome to help me start my new career in photography, but not to be used for our high-adventure activities like our other camera! ;)

Tyler got a new heart rate moniter to assist him in his constant training for the Ironman!

We both got lots of other great gifts, too numerous to be named, but thanks to all you special Santas!

For more detail (and better journalism) see the famous REDD EMPIRE blog authored by my very talented mother-in-law, Cindy, at www.reddempire.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! Can you believe I'm actually posting a comment?! It was great to see you and I hope the roads weren't too bad getting home. Get better soon and have a fun New Years! Happy Birthday to Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete