Monday, December 7, 2009

A "Mormony" Day

Here are all the Mormony things we did yesterday:

I made cranberry sauce. I know it's a little late for Thanksgiving, but I had a bag of cranberries!

We made a DELICIOUS apple pie!!
Step-by-step pictures:




And, lastly, my beanie! Well, Tyler's beanie...

I have been working on this for awhile, it started out a little rough, but now that it's done it doesn't look so bad!!

The beanie is gonna be Tyler's Christmas gift, but I needed to check it for size...



PS Did you notice my new bangs? :)

3 comments:

  1. i was goign to say you look SUPER cute with bangs, i think you should def. keep them for a good while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new bangs! Homemade cranberry sauce is the only way to have it, and that pie looks great. I didn't know you knitted, great job on the beanie.

    ReplyDelete