Sunday, November 21, 2010

Winter Begins


In Rexburg, fall only last a few weeks, and now it definitely feels more like winter than Fall, and here's why:

We harvested all our carrots!



We had a huge blizzard yesterday! I loved the view of our little townhouse neighborhood.



And I made my first Christmas craft -- Michelle, Sam, and I each made one of these beautiful wreaths! I love the way it turned out and it will match my Christmas tree perfectly! (Post on my Christmas tree to follow)




2 comments:

  1. LOVE it. are those red and gold ornaments from walmart? i have those for my tree! but i want to switch it up and use silver and blue..but i love that wreath. i wish i was as crafty.

    and im not so jealous about all of the snow. not going to lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wreath is beautiful! And so is your snow (I am jealous).

    ReplyDelete