Sunday, April 14, 2013

General Conference Weekend

I love General Conference.  Not only for the uplifting and inspiring messages that we hear from the leaders of the Church, but also because it often means a trip to Temple Square.  And that is one of my favorite places to take pictures. 

Here are some snapshots from the weekend.  ***Spoiler alert: you will spot mr. henry in about 99% of the pictures...how did that happen?


No joke, Henry seriously loves his Uncle Tyler.  I call Tyler "the Baby Whisperer" because he can always calm a crying baby.  I think they can just feel his sweet, kind spirit or something. 



The boys played some catch, while I took advantage of the nice lighting...




Isn't she a good mom?






I couldn't resist snapping a thousand shots of my sweet nephew: 



This one is for you, Luke.  I guess he's too young for the chipmunks...
playing footsies with uncle tyler













First family photo shoot:




we even caught a creepy smile on camera




This one would be cuter if Henry could hold his head up




Piggy back ride!



Kissy kissy







I call this pose The Neglectful Parents pose. 




Brand new family of three





temple









I want to blow one of these last two up, but I can't decide which one I like better...opinions???

2 comments:

  1. FUN! Great pictures! What an adorable nephew you have! I like the top one better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the pictures are beautiful. As for the temple pictures---I am going to be no help---I kind of like the second one better. They're both gorgeous, you wouldn't go wrong with either one.

    ReplyDelete