Friday, April 12, 2013

Five years

Happy Anniversary, Tyler!




I posted this same picture on Facebook, but I'm allowed to be extra sappy on here, so here goes!

My wonderful mother-in-law sent us an anniversary card that says, 
"Sometimes, you can look at two people and just know some things were simply meant to be."  

That describes me and Tyler perfectly! We really are meant to be; we are perfect for each other. We compliment each other in every way. We love to spend every minute with each other.  I told Tyler yesterday that I thought the "honeymoon" phase would end by now, but we see no end in sight! We still would rather be right there next to each other all the time.  We are really unique in that way, I think, that we can so easily share all the same hobbies, interests, goals, and friends, and that it just works for us to be so close like that.  

I feel so lucky to be married to such a kind, supportive, loving husband.  In all of my hardships, I can lean on Tyler for support and encouragement.  And I am grateful that he uses the Priesthood to bless me.  Tyler is so willing to pick up any slack and to fill in the gaps where I am lacking.  He does so without being asked and without complaint.  I tell him all the time that I could never make it without his support. 

Tyler and I have had such wonderful, fun, and exciting adventures these last five years.  We feel so grateful for Heavenly Father's plan for us.  Even though we are anxiously awaiting the time when we will be able to start our family, we know that these years have been a special privilege and blessing.  Through them we have built a foundation of love and companionship that can never falter.  Our trials have allowed us to forge a faith that cannot be shaken.  Our adventures have created memories that will last a lifetime. 

Thanks be to our Father in Heaven for His wonderful Plan of Happiness that allows us to be sealed as families for all Eternity.  I rejoice in my sacred and eternal bond to my dear, sweet Tyler.  

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on five years you guys!! It seems like only yesterday we were all engaged together! Miss you, love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Kelsey! My love for you has grown deeper each day that we are together. We really are the perfect pair. You are so wonderful in every way and I could not be happier than I am with you!!!

    ReplyDelete