Saturday, October 30, 2010

HALLOWEEN

This year's Halloween was different -- no trick or treating, no Halloween ward party, no dressing up, not even pumpkin carving!!

But we did organize and host a Halloween 5K!
To which about 10 people showed up and everyone walked away with sweet prizes from our sponsors!

And, since we are so excited to have the Jamisons over for a Halloween lunch tomorrow, we spent the evening baking up a Tarte aux pommes (French apple tarte) and passing out candy!




Of course, we wanted a little bit of Halloween spirit in our home, so we put out some decorations,




I styled my hair festively,

(that's my new favorite apron that I made with the help of my kind friend, Cynthia)

and Tyler was a "relaxed" Batman.




4 comments:

  1. The apple tart looks amazing, and how did you do that with your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was amazing...better than normal apple pie!! and there is a plastic cup in my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relaxed batman?!?! That is outrageous. Batman would never relax! Shame...

    Your tart looks very nice though. I was hoping you could teach me to be a professional blogger because my wedding pics should be done shortly.

    ReplyDelete