Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Ugly Side of Rexburg

So, I know in my last post I was all sentimental about how much we love Rexburg, but can I just say how sick I am of being cold!! I mean, seriously, it's almost May and today we had all this snow in conjunction with 30 mile per hour winds!
We turned our heat off a couple weeks ago when it was in the 60's and 70's, and we vowed to never turn it back on as a simple of our faith that summer would arrive. However, lately our house hasn't gotten over, like, 63 degrees! Today, after it being in the 30's all day, I saw that our house was only 58 degrees! No wonder our hands and feet were ice cubes! And yes, I turned the heat back on...

1 comment:

  1. seriously! i kept telling myself i didnt want to turn the heat on but with Dulany i might have to!

    ReplyDelete