Friday, April 16, 2010

A Tribute to My Wonderful Husband


My Dearest Tyler,

It all started when you said those 4 magical words......



Four long months later, we were married.

Since then, we've had such a great time and done so many fun things together!! Here are some of my favorite memories from the last two years:

Of course, number 1 is rock climbing! I love that we do this together and that we both love it so much!


You are so strong and such a good climber! Thanks, Tyler, for teaching me everything I know!



We've done lots of road trips! I love the talks we have while driving, and I really appreciate you not getting mad when I'm asleep by the time we pass Rigby!



It's been so fun to travel with both of our families, like this first annual trip to Yellowstone. I love those trips! (And thanks, Cindy, for capturing hundred of little moments, like this)



I've loved seeing you get so into biking! You are so fast and strong! Lance's got nothing on you!



Training for and completing our first triathlon was awesome! We couldn't have done it without each other.



I love it when you play the guitar, I think you look so cute!



You are such a good helper around the house! Thanks so much for always doing the dirty work that you know I hate doing!!



And of course, I couldn't have made it through college without your love, support, and encouragement. There were so many times that it was too hard, and I couldn't have kept going without you pushing me.

I love you so much, Tyler Rey Redd!


(Note: Please excuse the overly sentimental attitude of this post)

2 comments:

  1. We all think Tyler's pretty terrific too! What a great tribute. Did you guys carve your initials in that tree, or is there another T & K out there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I climbed up there and carved it in there; there's a bunch of other initials on the tree, but I went higher than all the others! That picture was of the tree a year after we carved it.

    ReplyDelete