Thursday, June 13, 2013

summer fun.

School's out for summer!

We love our summer vacations! Even though this summer will be jam packed with moving adventures, we still were able to squeeze in a trip up to Washington to see the Redds!




We stopped at Snoqualmie Falls and enjoyed the majesty of this waterfall.




Later that week, we crossed the water into Seattle and hit up the Mariners vs White Sox game. 





There was lots of boating on this trip, which was perfect because that is everything I love about Washington: water, trees, and family! 




Here's me doing my trick on the wakeboard: Standing up!!!

Tyler is much more impressive on the wakeboard! I love to watch him in his element







 I was so relieved to come home and find that my garden had survived the week.


My peonies are in full bloom! 
We even have some strawberries 











I'm realizing now that my blog is suffering from a severe lack of PEOPLE! 
We were able to see Christine and her sweet boys, spent the week at my parents-in-laws, and the weekend with Tyler's sister  and her adorable girls.  Yet somehow I have no pictures of all that!! I'll do better next time!

2 comments:

  1. We were soooo happy to see you and we're so sad you had to leave. If your blog is lacking in people, mine is overloaded with them! I used to be good at balancing it, but all my posts from your visit are people only! So happy to see your garden is thriving. Sad that you have to leave it behind though.

    ReplyDelete