Sunday, June 19, 2011

To all the Dads:

Happy Father's Day!!

We love all the dads in our family!

My awesome dad! He's always so much fun and loves to have a good time with his kids, and he's a great example of working hard to achieve goals!

Tyler's amazing dad, who works so hard to provide a great life for his kids! We love all the fun things we do together!

My grandpa, who is always ready to help others and impart his wisdom

Lastly, Tyler, the future father in our home (no announcements here), he is so great with children and I know he will be an amazing father!!

3 comments:

  1. That is such a coincidence, I wrote almost the exact same thing about Tyler on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot, I answered you on the comments on my blog----YES, lets plan on doing some crafts when you're here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only met your grandpa and I always think of him. He probably doesn't remember me anymore but he and your grandma have impacted my life. I loved our conversations we had that one dinner we had long long ago.

    ReplyDelete