Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas #1


Tyler and I celebrated our own little Christmas last Sunday, before the stress of working, packing, cleaning, and traveling began this week, and yes, it was just so hard to wait! Our tree has been full of presents for weeks, and neither of us could resist any longer!
It was fun in the days leading up to it, with Tyler reminding me, "3 days til Christmas....2 days til Christmas!....It's Christmas Eve!!" Now we have a similar countdown going on till we get to Seattle and start Christmas celebrations #2 with the Redds!!


Our huge tree is just so majestic looking in our not-so-huge living room!



(Cindy, this is the best picture of my gift wrapping I could find...I was also trying to do the whole artistic blurry thing you do so well..)



Stockings are my favorite part!!








And Tyler had no idea what I had put in his!!




Tyler got a new fireplace dvd, which he "has been wanting for years!!!!"




And he surprised me with this beautiful new "big purse"....apparently he was paying attention when I showed him all those purses I wanted!



Other gifts included a new belt for Tyler, The Nativity Story dvd and a little recipe book for Kelsey, and the gift I spent soo much time on, and still haven't finished..a homemade white robe for Tyler!

All in all, it was a wonderful Christmas in the Redd house!


4 comments:

  1. Stalker Alert!!! I saw your blog on Brent's and have been secretly following your adventures. 0:)

    This is such an awesome idea- to have a special "christmas" for just the 2 of you. I may attempt to do something similar with Natalia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luis, I remember who you are! lol! I'm glad you like our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Christmas! I love the fireplace dvd, and great job for Tyler picking out the perfect purse!

    ReplyDelete