Thursday, September 9, 2010

HELP!!


So, you will remember that I got my Bridesmaid dress and I was going to accessorize with all ivory: pearl jewelry, ivory button, ivory belt, ivory shoes. Well, it turns out that (cheap) ivory belts are really hard to find (despite what some people have told me)! So, I decided I would make my own ivory belt!! However, now my issue is that I can't decide what I want it to look like! Ok, ok, I may be over thinking this, but I just want everything to look perfect for the wedding! So, that's why I need your help deciding which belt design!!!

Bridesmaid dress refresher:

Belt options:
#1 Flower cluster



#2 Bow with flower center




#3 Straight line flowers


#4 Bow with no flowers



Vote for your favorite!!

11 comments:

  1. loooooove the first one! (its jessie roberts again! sorry i cant sign out of tom's google acount!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bow with flower center.. But they're all nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made these? Holy talent. The first has my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the flower cluster (the first one). It's ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flower cluster or the flowers in the straight line, no bows. That's my vote! Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! The first one wins! I'll show you the final product next week!

    ReplyDelete