Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Rexburg RUSH Triathlon

This was a perfect race day. Sunny, warm, with no wind, and warm water. This is the first race that Kelsey and I have done where we have had so many fans, so we have pictures this time! The swim was fun; Kelsey swam like a shark cruising past other competitors.

Can you spot us?... just kidding, we don't even know where we are.



Transition 1


The bike ride.



The final stretch of the run.



It was such a good feeling to have finished the race.



We got medals for completing the race which we proudly wore the rest of the day, and will probably wear for the next few days too. Kelsey and I are the greatest team, and it was so much fun doing the race together. Next on our list, THE IRONMAN! Well, maybe. Stay tuned for France pictures, they really will come...maybe

2 comments:

  1. You guys are just amazing, I am so impressed at all these races and things that you do. Can't wait to see those medals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey! Did you even know I read your blog? I do. And it's awesome :) I'm always so impressed with you guys and all your adventures. Sounds like you're doing amazing

    ReplyDelete