Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Paris in a Day


Paris is magnifique! and today was intensely busy! Here is a very brief summary of what to do if you want to experience all of Paris in one day!

First of all, we used the Metro, a lot!



Palace of Versailles




Gardens of Versailles



Alyssa escaping from the palace.



Le Tour Eiffel

We climbed every step!




Le Louvre




Notre Dame


Une boulangerie

We ate a baguette for dinner.

The Arc de Triomphe



The view from the Arc de Triomphe





Many, many more pictures to come!

3 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!!!! That is incredible! There is no way I could keep up with you. I LOVE the picture of the Eiffel Tower with the lights on. But next trip you take to Paris . . . I'm coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this post made my eyes happy but made my feet hurt. Like the Home Alone kid says "have a nice trip bring me back something French!" We like postcards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is your cheese with your baguette?

    ReplyDelete