Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Brad and Camille's Wedding

Last weekend we went down to Bountiful for Brad and Camille's wedding. It was such a beautiful day! (except for the snow) I also got to meet some of Tyler's family that I still hadn't met. We are just so happy for Brad and Camille, they are so perfect together! Even though I felt like I was being totally annoying at the time, I hope they'll be happy to have some extra pictures! I took tons of them, but here are just a few of my favorite shots:



Walking out of the temple




I just love this picture, you can tell how much these sisters love each other!






A handsome groomsman and beautiful bridesmaids





The siblings




It was such a beautiful reception and cake!






The cousins



5 comments:

  1. Such good pictures, Kels! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tom's cousin got married there last month and had their reception/luncheon in the exact same place they did. how funny. And im guessing you took those pictures?! they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelsey, you took such beautiful pictures! I'll bet you were loving all the lilies in her bouquet and on the cake. We're so glad you could go. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures! it was good to see you guys. it was such a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelsey, Thank you for capturing some wonderful moments that I missed in all of the activity! I'm glad you got a picture of some of the cousins together. It was great to have you and Tyler there. Thanks SO much for coming!

    ReplyDelete