Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fun Flowers


As you may know, lately I've been getting into flower arranging; I even got a job at a floral shop after graduation. I'm in a class now where we work at the flower shop at BYU-I, and we get to do some arrangements. Here are some cool arrangements I've done recently.

This is an oriental style arrangement. I love the Irises, it'll look cooler when those bottom three bloom.




This was my St Patrick's Day arrangement. I could only use silk flowers, and some of them were starting to fall apart!!


Lastly, my favorite, my Valentine's Day arrangement.

Here is my working so diligently on it...



Another oriental style (can you tell I like that style?), but these orchids are amazing!!



Just for fun, and as a little experiment, leave a comment voting for your favorite arrangement!!
I'll tell you the winner next week

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kelsey :)
    I like them all, but I'd have to say the first one is my favorite.. What a fun skill to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey, you are amazing!! My favorite are the orchids, the bottom arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have a very nice style. I really like the Valentine's arrangement but really my favorite is the first one. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete